BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — The City of Bend will be releasing a weekly highway and trade news any Friday during rise construction deteriorate to assistance members of a village devise a safest and many arguable routes to their destinations. The weekly news is dictated to yield information about several projects within City boundary that impact open roadways.
After this proclamation about a launch of a report, a City will discharge a news around a subscriber-only email presentation system. To accept a weekly news for a rest of a season, people contingency allow to “Weekly Road and Traffic Reports,” found underneath “News” at bendoregon.gov/enews.
Travelers can also check a interactive, online map during bendoregon.gov/traffic. It will be frequently updated to uncover a stream and arriving projects that might emanate line or highway closures.
It will be another bustling season, with highway upkeep and construction, private growth projects, and other probable events that could need line or highway closures.
Here is your Weekly Road and Traffic Report for a Week of Mar 25-31
For a Week of Mar 28 – Apr 3:
- Brosterhous Road between Murphy Road and Knott Road for infrastructure installation, northbound line closure with detour. Estimated by late open 2022. This is partial of the Brosterhous Accessibility Improvements Project.
- NW Davenport Avenue between NW 13th Street and NW 14th Street for a H2O use replacement, full highway closure 3/28.
- NE 3rd Street between Olney Avenue and NE Butler Market Road for alley improvements, singular line closure of delayed lanes. Completion approaching summer 2023.
- NE Norton Avenue between NE 3rd Street and NE 4th Street for travel improvements, full travel closure.
- Capella Place between SE 27th Street and SE Vega Street for infrastructure installation, Eastbound Lane closure.
- NW Shevlin Ranch Road between NW Bordeaux Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full highway closure. Completion scheduled for finish of May.
- Brinson Boulevard between NE 18th Street and Layton Avenue for infrastructure installation, eastward line closure. Completion scheduled for finish of April.
- NW Silver Buckle Road – As partial of a Rimrock Pump Stations Improvement project, full highway closure during work hours.
- Wilson Corridor Improvements Project – Street improvements on Wilson from 2nd street to 15th street. For some-more information revisit the Wilson Project website. This is a multiphase plan with several intersection and highway closures along a entirety.
- Intersection of SE Wilson Avenue and SE 9th Street for devious construction, full intersection closure with highway by May 2022 (weather dependent).
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be sealed due to updates in a H2O categorical and stormwater facilities. Road closures associated to a plan listed below. For some-more information, revisit the Newport project website. Various closures by a finish of Winter 2022.
- Newport Avenue – easterly of a NW College Way devious to NW Juniper Street, Eastbound closure with internal westbound access. Businesses within a closure are still open and accessible.
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors. Always practice increasing counsel within construction zones. Drivers should use designated highway routes. Nearby residential streets are for internal trade only.
Contact: Deedee Fraley, Right of Way Construction Manager
For Street Preservation associated questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find some-more information about travel operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation