BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Here is a city of Bend’s weekly highway construction and trade refurbish for Aug 2-8.
We’re now in a center of construction season! As we navigate your approach by a City streets and neighborhoods, greatfully remember to delayed down, review a signs and stay on a designated highway routes. Check in weekly with a City on arriving closures by a website: bendoregon.gov/traffic. Construction deteriorate will not final forever, greatfully be studious and remember to expostulate like you’re in your possess neighborhood.
- SW Mt Washington Drive between Mountaineer Way and SW Chandler Ave for ROW improvements, singular line closure with flagging, 8/2/21 – 9/3/21, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Street Preservation – Additional Street Preservation is set to kickoff subsequent week with several travel closures with internal trade only. Milling and paving set to be finished from 7/16/21 – 8/11/21. Streets influenced listed below.
- Keyte Road, Savannah Drive, Azure Drive, Ponderosa Street, Blakely Road, Cliffrose Drive, Burnside Avenue, Riverside Boulevard, Donovan Avenue, Emkay Drive, and Cyber Drive
- Pump Station Decommissioning – This plan will decommission a Tri-Peaks, Shire, and Desert Skies Pump Stations. Full highway closures with internal entrance usually on influenced streets commencement on 7/19/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/what-s-being-built/pump-station-decommissioning-phase-3.
- Clairaway Avenue between 27th Street and Daly Estates Drive
- Daly Estates Drive between Clairaway Avenue and a dried skies siphon station
- NW Silver Buckle Road – As partial of a Rimrock Pump Stations Improvement project, full highway closure during work hours 7 am – 6:30 pm. Roadway to be entirely reopened during finish of any workday and intermittently non-stop during any workday during 10 am and 2 pm; 7/19/2021 – 11/19/2021.
- Intersection of SE 15th Street and SE Caldera Drive for devious construction, full intersection closure with highway (shoefly highway constructed), 7/14/21 – 9/10/21
- NW Crossing Farmers Market – special eventuality occurring each Saturday 6/5/21 – 10/16/21. Multiple highway closures associated to eventuality (listed below).
- NW Crossing Drive between Mount Washington Drive and NW Crossing Drive (Circle)
- NW John Freemont between NW Ordiway Avenue and NW Fort Clatsop Street
- NW Fort Clatsop Street between NW Ordway Avenue and NW John Freemont Street
- NE 8th Street between NE Marlon Place and NE Bennington Way for infrastructure installation, singular line closure with minimal impacts, starts 5/24/21
- SW Simpson – Columbia intersection – Closed for Roundabout construction commencement May 17th – August. Full closure of intersection with detour. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/Columbia-roundabouts.
- NE Butler Market – Purcell Intersection – sealed for devious construction commencement May 3rd – midst September. This is partial of a sovereignty mezzanine project. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/empire.
- Via Sandia Neighborhood Extension Project – Roads sealed for Sewer categorical designation with internal access, 5/17/21 – 8/31/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/infrastructure-projects/septic-to-sewer-conversion-program/via-sandia-east-lake-drive-orion-drive-sewer-project.
- East Lake Drive between Twin Lakes Loop and Newberry Drive (5/17/21 – 8/3/21)
- Twin Lakes Loop Between SE 15th Street and Newberry Drive (5/17/21 – 8/3/21)
- Via Sandia between Sky Harbor Drive and Cabin Court (5/17/21 – 8/5/21)
- Cabin Ct between Via Sandia (5/17/21 – 8/5/21)
- Orion Drive between Reed Market Road and Perrigan Drive (7/19/21 – 8/31/21)
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be sealed due to updates in a H2O categorical and stormwater facilities. Road closures associated to a plan listed below.
- NW Nashville Ave between NW Drake Road and NW Newport Ave for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starting 4/5/21
- Intersection of 9th Street and Newport Avenue for infrastructure installation, full devious closure with detour, starting 4/5/21
- Newport Avenue between NW College Way and NW Juniper Street, full closure with detour, 7/26/21 – Late November
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors. Always practice increasing counsel within construction zones. Drivers should use designated highway routes. Nearby residential streets are for internal trade only.
Contact: Dustin Elmore, Assistant City Engineer
For Street Preservation associated questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find some-more information about travel operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews