BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Here is a city of Bend’s highway and trade news for a week of Jun 21-27.
We’re now in a center of construction season! As we navigate your approach by a City streets and neighborhoods, greatfully remember to delayed down, review a signs and stay on a designated highway routes. Check in weekly with a City on arriving closures by a website: bendoregon.gov/traffic. Construction deteriorate will not final forever, greatfully be studious and remember to expostulate like you’re in your possess neighborhood.
- Street refuge projects:
- The execution of slurry sign work will start on 6/21/21. Several southwest and southeast residential roads will see one-day closures in Bend.
- Chip-seal work will start 6/21/21 – 6/24/21. Colorado Avenue, Brookswood Boulevard, and Brosterhous Road will all see short-term closures.
- Colorado between SW Industrial Way and Century Drive
- Brookswood Boulevard between SW Reed Market Road and Buck Canyon Road
- Brosterhous Road between SE American Lane and SE Knott Road
- To see if your travel will be affected, conduct to our Street Preservation page for a list of projects
- Empire Avenue between Jamison Street and Britta Street for ODOT front improvements, singular line closure with line shift, minimal impacts to traffic, 6/14/21 – 6/30/21
- NE 8th Street between NE Marlon Place and NE Bennington Way for infrastructure installation, singular line closure with minimal impacts, starts 5/24/21
- Brookswood Blvd and Hollygrape Street – reserve island, quell ramp, and crosswalk construction – Lane shifts and spin line closures on Brookswood, 5/24/21 – 6/28/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/streetsafety
- SW Simpson – Columbia intersection – Closed for Roundabout construction commencement May 17th – August. Full closure of intersection with detour. For serve information, visitnbendoregon.gov/Columbia-roundabouts.
- NE Butler Market – Purcell Intersection – sealed for devious construction commencement May 3rd – mid-September. This is partial of a Empire Corridor Improvement Project. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/empire.
- NW Skyline Ranch Road between NW Chianti Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starts 4/12/2021
- Via Sandia Neighborhood Extension Project – Roads sealed for Sewer categorical designation with internal access, 5/17/21 – 6/30/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/infrastructure-projects/septic-to-sewer-conversion-program/via-sandia-east-lake-drive-orion-drive-sewer-project.
- East Lake Drive between Twin Lakes Loop and Newberry Drive
- Twin Lakes Loop Between SE 15th Street and Newberry Drive
- Via Sandia between Sky Harbor Drive and Cabin Court
- Cabin Ct. between Via Sandia
- SW Simpson Avenue between SW 15th Street and SW 18th Street for right of approach improvements, full highway closure with detour, 3/15/21 – 6/25/21
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be sealed due to updates in a H2O categorical and stormwater facilities. Road closures associated to a plan listed below. You can learn some-more during the Newport Corridor Improvements Project page.
- NW Nashville Ave between NW Drake Road and NW Newport Ave for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starting 4/5/21
- Intersection of 9th Street and Newport Avenue for infrastructure installation, full devious closure with detour, starting 4/5/21
- NW Crossing Farmers Market – special eventuality occurring each Saturday 6/5/21 – 10/16/21. Multiple highway closures associated to eventuality (listed below).
- NW Crossing Drive between Mount Washington Drive and NW Crossing Drive (Circle)
- NW John Freemont between NW Ordiway Avenue and NW Fort Clatsop Street
- NW Fort Clatsop Street between NW Ordway Avenue and NW John Freemont Street
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors. Always practice increasing counsel within construction zones. Drivers should use designated highway routes. Nearby residential streets are for internal trade only.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation associated questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find some-more information about travel operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews