BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Here is a city of Bend’s highway and trade news for a week of May 17-23.
As a open flowers start to emerge, an denote of warmer continue to come, so too are a orange construction signs, indicating a commencement of a bustling construction season. As we navigate your approach by a City streets and neighborhoods, greatfully remember to delayed down, review a signs and stay on a designated highway routes. Check in weekly with a City on arriving closures by a website: bendoregon.gov/traffic. Construction deteriorate will not final forever, greatfully be studious and remember to expostulate like you’re in your possess neighborhood.
- SW Simpson – Columbia intersection – Closed for Roundabout construction commencement May 17th – August. Full closure of intersection with detour. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/Columbia-roundabouts.
- NE Division Street between NE Division Street and NE 3rd Street (Highway 97 Business) for ADA ramp construction, line closures along Division Street, 5/3/21 – 5/21/21, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- NE Butler Market – Purcell Intersection – sealed for devious construction commencement May 3rd – midst September. This is partial of a Empire Corridor project. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/empire.
- Brosterhous Road between Parrell Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, singular line closures with flagging, 5/4/21 – 5/28/21, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SE Reed Market Road between SE 6th Street and SE Herold Street for H2O use replacement, singular line closure with line shift, 4/26/21 – 5/19/21
- NW Skyline Ranch Road between NW Chianti Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starts 4/12/2021
- McClain Drive between NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, work began 11/30/20
- Via Sandia Neighborhood Extension Project – Roads sealed for cesspool categorical designation with internal access, 5/17/21 – 6/30/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/infrastructure-projects/septic-to-sewer-conversion-program/via-sandia-east-lake-drive-orion-drive-sewer-project.
- East Lake Drive between Twin Lakes Loop and Newberry Drive
- Twin Lakes Loop Between SE 15th Street and Newberry Drive
- Via Sandia between Sky Harbor Drive and Cabin Court
- Cabin Court between Via Sandia
- SE Murphy Road between Country Club and Parrell Road for alley widening and modernization, full highway closure with internal entrance and detours, Nov 2020 – Summer 2021
- SW Simpson Avenue between SW 15th Street and SW 18th Street for right of approach improvements, full highway closure with detour, 3/15/21 – 5/28/21
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be sealed due to updates in a H2O categorical and stormwater facilities. Road closures associated to a plan listed below.
- NW Nashville Ave between NW Drake Road and NW Newport Ave for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starting 4/5/21
- Intersection of 9th Street and Newport Avenue for infrastructure installation, full devious closure with detour, starting 4/5/21
Future Road Closures:
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors. Always practice increasing counsel within construction zones. Drivers should use designated highway routes. Nearby residential streets are for internal trade only.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation associated questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find some-more information about travel operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews