BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Here is a city of Bend’s highway and trade news for a week of May 10-16.
As a open flowers start to emerge, an denote of warmer continue to come, so too are a orange construction signs, indicating a commencement of a bustling construction season. As we navigate your approach by a City streets and neighborhoods, greatfully remember to delayed down, review a signs and stay on a designated highway routes. Check-in weekly with a City on arriving closures by a website: bendoregon.gov/traffic. Construction deteriorate will not final forever, greatfully be studious and remember to expostulate like you’re in your possess neighborhood.
- Street preservation – Slurry sign work will continue this week. Several residential roads will see one-day closures in Bend. To see if your travel will be affected, conduct to our Street Preservation page for a list of projects.
- NE Division Street between NE Division Street and NE 3rd Street (Highway 97 Business) for ADA ramp construction, line closures along Division Street, 5/3/21 – 5/21/21, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- NE Butler Market – Purcell Intersection – sealed for devious construction commencement May 3rd – midst September. This is partial of a sovereignty mezzanine project. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/empire.
- Brosterhous Road between Parrell Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, singular line closures with flagging, 5/4/21 – 5/28/21, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SE Reed Market Road between SE 6th Street and SE Herold Street for H2O use replacement, singular line closure with line shift, 4/26/21 – 5/12/21
- NW Skyline Ranch Road between NW Chianti Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starts 4/12/2021
- McClain Drive between NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, work began 11/30/20
- SW Colorado – Columbia intersection – Closed for Roundabout construction commencement Mar 1st – mid-May. Additional highway closures associated to closure listed below. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/Columbia-roundabouts.
- Colorado Avenue between SW Emkay Drive (west) and SW Emkay (east)
- SW Columbia Avenue sealed between SW Emkay Drive and SW Disk Drive
- Desert Woods Neighborhood Extension Project – Roads sealed for Sewer categorical designation with internal access, 3/8/21 – 5/31/21. For serve information, visit bendoregon.gov/desertwoods.
- East Lake Drive between Twin Lakes Loop and Newberry Drive
- Twin Lakes Loop Between SE 15th Street and Newberry Drive
- SE Murphy Road between Country Club and Parrell Road for alley widening and modernization, full highway closure with internal entrance and detours, Nov 2020 – Summer 2021
- US HWY 97 between Exit 135A and Exit 139 to Reed Market Road for ODOT overnight resurfacing, southbound lanes with highway onto US 97 Business Route (3rd Street). 3/15/21 – 5/15/21
- US HWY 97 between Exit 139 and Exit 141 to Murphy Road for ODOT overnight resurfacing, southbound lanes with highway onto US 97 Business Route (3rd Street). 3/15/21 – 5/15/21
- SW Simpson Avenue between SW 15th Street and SW 18th Street for right of approach improvements, full highway closure with detour, 3/15/21 – 5/1/21
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be sealed due to updates in a H2O categorical and stormwater facilities. Road closures associated to a plan listed below.
- NW Nashville Ave between NW Drake Road and NW Newport Ave for infrastructure installation, full highway closure, starting 4/5/21
- Intersection of 9th Street and Newport Avenue for infrastructure installation, full devious closure with detour, starting 4/5/21
Future Road Closures:
- Via Sandia between Sky Harbor Drive and Cabin Court for infrastructure installation, full highway closure with internal access, 5/17/21 – 6/30/21
- Cabin Ct between Via Sandia for infrastructure installation, full highway closure with internal access, 5/17/21 – 6/30/21
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors. Always practice increasing counsel within construction zones. Drivers should use designated highway routes. Nearby residential streets are for internal trade only.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation associated questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find some-more information about travel operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews