Copyright 2016 KTVZ. All rights reserved. This element might not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
BEND, Ore. – The City of Bend will be releasing a weekly highway and trade news any Friday during rise construction deteriorate to assistance members of a village devise a quickest, safest and many arguable routes to their destinations. The weekly news is dictated to yield information about several projects within City boundary that impact open roadways.
This year we have also launched a new interactive, online map during www.bendoregon.gov/traffic that will be frequently updated to uncover a stream and arriving projects that might impact travelers. This map will uncover line or highway closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets. To use a interactive map, click and drag a map to pierce it, or use a + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted plan on a map, click it and a pop-up window will seem with some-more information.
It will be another bustling summer, with highway construction, private growth projects and occasional special events that can need line or highway closures. The Bend City Council has certified about $7.04 million for travel refuge work in Bend this summer to urge 125 of line miles of Bend’s roads. Attached is a map of this year’s travel refuge projects. These will be enclosed in weekly highway and trade reports.
The weekly reports will be emailed to a City’s media residence organisation on Fridays, posted on a City’s website www.bendoregon.gov/traffic and can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports during www.bendoregon.gov/enews.
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for a week of April 15, 2019
- Bend Marathon, April 20 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m., design impacts to a following gourmet and arterial roads, internal streets will be sealed accordingly:
- SW Shevlin Hixon Drive
- SW Bradbury Drive
- SW Allen Road and NW Allen Road
- NW Columbia Street
- NW Harmon Boulevard
- NW Galveston Avenue
- NW Nashville Avenue
- NW Drake Road
- NW Newport Avenue
- NW Wall Street
- NW Riverside Boulevard
- NW Mount Washington Drive
- NW Lolo Drive
- NW Meriwether Place
- NW Crossing Drive
- Skyliners Road
- Skyline Ranch Road
- Westridge Avenue
- East Campbell Road
- SW Century Drive
- Mt. Bachelor Drive
- Earth Day Parade, April 20 from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., sealed streets embody Bond Street, Minnesota Avenue, Wall Street, Louisiana Avenue, and Kansas Avenue.
- Kansas Avenue will be sealed between Bond Street and Lava Road for a travel fair, 4/20/18, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Greenwood Avenue between Hill Street and 3rd Street for tyrannise overpass improvements, westbound line closures with detour, 4/1/19 – 5/17/19, Sunday – Thursday, 9 p.m. – 6 p.m. (The highway is non-stop any Thursday during 6 p.m. and will tighten again on 9 p.m. on Sunday).
- O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Road and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, highway closure with highway until 5/10/19.
- NW Rocklyn Road between NW Drake Road and NW Glen Road for waterline installation, highway closure with detour, internal entrance only, 4/10/19 – 4/30/19, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and Jacklight Lane for cesspool categorical installation, southbound line closures with detours, 4/22/19 – 7/15/19, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- 15th Street between Knott Road and Golden Gate Place for waterline designation compared with a Murphy Corridor Improvement Project, singular line closures with flagging, 4/22/19 – 6/28/19, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Work schedules are contingent on continue conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation compared questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
More information about travel refuge work: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be perceived around email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports during www.bendoregon.gov/enews