GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), a renouned internet domain registrar and web hosting company, this week announced that it has stretched a partnership with cloud-based website confidence solutions association SiteLock. The aim is to yield tiny businesses a some-more extensive confidence offering.
As partial of a stretched partnership with SiteLock, GoDaddy will now offer dual new website confidence features, TrueShield WAF and TrueSpeed CDN. The new facilities are designed to “make it easier for tiny business owners to strengthen their websites, while still handling smoothly.”
New Offerings from a GoDaddy SiteLock Partnership
TrueShield WAF (web focus firewall) pivotal facilities and advantages include:
- Simple setup: GoDaddy says this cloud-based WAF has programmed setup to supplement a covering of insurance opposite antagonistic website traffic.
- Proactive protection: The underline is dictated to safeguard that your patron information and published website calm are stable from common attacks including cranky site scripting and SQL injections.
- Prevention: GiDaddy says a underline also means website calm will be stable from potentially damaging spam comments and backdoor entrance to website files will be blocked.
Meanwhile, TrueSpeed CDN (content smoothness network) pivotal facilities and advantages include:
- Better performance: GoDaddy says a use will urge your website’s loading times, in spin improving a SEO ranking.
- Better reliability: The association claims CDN serves as an additional reserve net in box of a server overload.
- Better user experience: Finally, a fast-loading and arguable website that formula should revoke rebound rates and keep some-more visitors on your site for longer.
“Many people might assume that confidence breaches usually occur to vast corporations, though in existence tiny businesses are only as exposed to attacks as any other business,” pronounced Wayne Thayer, Vice President of Security during GoDaddy in a press recover announcing a new products. “Our partnership with SiteLock arms those business owners with collection that make it easy for them to keep their websites secure, and safeguard they continue to perform fast and reliably.”