Updated: Jun 11, 2016 – 3:36 PM
1. Christina was detected in 2010 after her cover video of “Party in a USA” became a YouTube hit. She was usually 16 years-old.
Christina Grimmie: Fans, friends share tributes to ‘Voice’ star
Photos: ‘The Voice’ star shot during The Plaza Live
2. Christina desired music, and dignified a industry’s biggest women stars. In 2014, she listed Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston and Lady Gaga as some of her favorite singers.
3. Christina desired video games. She said, “The Legend of Zelda,” was her favorite. But she also favourite Majora’s Mask and Ocarina.
4. In an talk posted on her website, Christina pronounced she would be a manatee if she could be an animal. But she was also a dog person, observant she was allergic to cats.
6. Christina grew adult in Marlton, New Jersey, though changed to Los Angeles to pursue her low-pitched dreams. She didn’t like a LA traffic, though favourite a balmy weather.
7. Christina started singing during age 6 and started holding piano lessons during age 10, according to her Wikipedia page.
8. Christina’s center name was Victoria.
9. Christina was a self-described “goofygoober.”
© 2016 Cox Media Group.