CHARLESTON, SC– The Charleston County Government is reminding motorists that night line closures will continue on Sunday, Mar 6.
Crews will be operative on Harbor View Road as partial of a improvements plan that carries a same name. All work is continue permitting.
Below are a approaching closure dates:
March 6 – Apr 3:
- Nighttime line closures will start on Harbor View Road.
- The work will start between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday by Thursday nights.
- Flagmen will be on site to control traffic.
- At no time will a whole alley be blocked to traffic.
- Drivers will have entrance to businesses and residential properties along Harbor View Road during all times.
- At slightest one line will sojourn open to trade underneath flagging operations.
- Drivers roving by a project’s construction section are asked to be wakeful of apparatus and crews operative in a area during all times.
The purpose of a Harbor View Road Improvements plan is to urge trade upsurge and reserve on Harbor View Road and to yield adequate bicycle and walking facilities. The scheduled execution of a plan is approaching in tumble 2016.
The plan will embody a further of a core two-way left spin line between North Shore Drive and Affirmation Boulevard, a further of right spin lanes during vital intersections, a further of trade signals during Fort Sumter Drive and Mikell Drive, a construction of a devious during a intersection of Harbor View Road and Fort Johnson Road and a further of walking and bicycle facilities.
Visit a central website during http://roads.charlestoncounty.org for open assembly notices and present news and information about all Charleston County Transportation Sales Tax highway projects. Anyone with questions about a plan can call Charleston County’s Transportation Development Department during (843) 202-6140.