SPRINGFIELD – The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has launched a new website detailing a ongoing $183.3-million correct and reformation of Interstate 91 by downtown Springfield.
It can be found during www.massdot.state.ma.us/i91viaductrehab.
Contractors are in a routine of repairing and resurfacing a 2.5-mile-long viaduct. Workers have been doing prep work and repair road routes given spring.
Lane closures are approaching to start in late Dec or early Jan 2016.
Contractors JF White-Schiavone can acquire additional income by finishing forward of schedule. The association can acquire all its bonuses, if a plan is done in late 2017 instead of Aug 2018, as creatively planned.
The website features, according to MassDOT, include:
- The construction page with a outline of a project’s construction stages.
- The traffic page with a latest information on stream and arriving detours and closures.
- The project cverview page with a some-more minute report and ubiquitous information about a project.
- The documents page, that binds all of a project’s road maps, presentations, and other papers of interest.
- The project team page that introduces a company’s contracting group and specialty consultants.